Newly renovated terrace showcases stunning transformation
Serving up an irresistible lifestyle that puts you just footsteps from Darling Street with its myriad of shops and cafes, this stylishly revamped terrace has been completely transformed, with the creation of light and space at the forefront. If you're seeking superb lifestyle convenience paired with modern low-maintenance living, this is the perfect one for you.
- Front lounge flows to relaxed dining space, chic stone feature wall throughout
- New designer gas kitch with Miele appliances, integrated fridge, great storage
- Kitchen opens to private north facing deck including gate access to side entry
- Master with built-ins plus new tiled ensuite with double basins, large shower
- Additional beds both include BIR's, access to lace balcony w/ leafy outlooks
- Tiled bathroom with marble vanity, tidy integrated laundry, under-stair storage
- Video intercom on both levels, sensor lighting on staircase, ducted reverse-air
- High ceilings, crisp interiors, lovely original leadlight windows, gas bayonets
- Great home for homeowners/investors wanting to enter a sought-after pocket
- Walk to village markets, City transport, schools, quick access to Sydney CBD
A fabulous open-plan kitchen flowing to a north facing alfresco deck completes the package, cementing this home as a homeowner or investors must-have. While the laid-back village lifestyle with City transport, schools and leafy parks all at your doorstep seals the deal for any savvy property purchaser.
Council Rates: $306 per quarter (approx.) Water Rates: $197 per quarter (approx.)