Full brick semi-detached home in a private cul-de-sac position
A traditional semi that's been improved upon over the years, including the addition of a second level, this charming home will appeal to first home buyers, small families and investors. High ceilings and timber floors create a historic ambiance including open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining make it exceptionally functional. Enjoying a peaceful, private cul-de-sac position, it's a stroll to Hawthorne light rail, the Norton Street culinary strip and Market Place Leichhardt.
- Lovely formal lounge room with reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Open plan kitchen and living/dining room flows to courtyard
- Outdoor entertaining in a peaceful, private and leafy setting
- Flexible upstairs living room also ideal as rumpus or teen retreat/study
- Kitchen with stone bench tops, gas stainless steel appliances
- Two bedrooms with built-in robes, upstairs with roof storage
- Fully tiled bathroom with a bathtub and use of frameless glass
- Internal laundry facilities
Ready to move straight into but with scope to capitalise, this home is perfectly placed to cater for adults and children, with schools and shops within walking distance.
Land Size: 163sqm (approx)
Council Rates: $376 per quarter (approx), Water Rates: $224 per quarter (approx), Estimated Rental Return: $900-$950 per quarter (approx)