Double front residence on 306sqm
When convenience is a priority, this wonderful home fits the bill, while offering immense potential with the option of an additional revenue stream. A two-bedroom character home enriched with original timber work provides a flexible garden studio on the same title. Privately set at the rear, this self-contained retreat is an ideal solution for buyers searching for in-law accommodation or an extra source of income.
- Cottage's formal lounge has an ornate fireplace and a gas heating outlet
- Flexible sunroom opens out to the private deck sheltered from the elements
- Neat original kitchen and bathroom offer scope to personalise and add value
- Interiors are enriched with original timber floorboards and wall panelling
- Ceiling fans set throughout, spacious laundry room is appointed with a w/c
- Onsite car space, plus separate entry to the studio set at the rear of the home
- Studio is well proportioned, offering a neat electric kitchen and garden space
Complete with onsite parking, this home is located close to The Bay Run and Norton Street cafes and restaurants. For those seeking a rapid city commute, it offers immediate access to City West Link and Leichhardt North Light Rail Station.