Elegant freestanding house in desirable street
Enjoying a generous 270sqm block & bathed in sunshine, this exceptional turn of the century home promises substantial indoor and outdoor living space with the benefit of DA approved plans to provide a new large bathroom/laundry as well as a sun drenched rumpus room. A beautiful façade sets the tone for the home's 1900's style, with interiors showcasing leadlight windows, soaring ceilings and original timber floors. The considerate layout quietly separates the bedrooms away from the superb entertaining area, ideal for young families. Also, featuring an recently renovated, gourmet kitchen and a spacious courtyard perfect for modern living. There is also scope to further extend and capitalise by adding an upper level (STCA).
- Period interiors feature a classic central lounge with ornate marble fireplace
- Modern dining/kitchen with bamboo bench-tops and gourmet, chefs stove
- Well proportioned bedrooms, fresh paintwork, updated bathroom
- Interior comfort is assured with air conditioning and a gas heating outlet
- Hard surface floors throughout for low maintenance living
- DA approved plans for a second bathroom and a sun-drenched rumpus room
Morgan Street is a quiet location filled with character homes and offering a high level of convenience. The green expanse of upgraded Marrickville Park is just a block away, while schools, great cafes, shops and CBD buses & Petersham Train Station are all a stroll away. Also, Newtown is nearby for thriving nightlife and restaurants.