Stylish Federation gem on 309sqm
Nestled in a quiet street just 750m from Lilyfield Light Rail station, this freestanding home (circa early 1900s) seamlessly brings together old world elegance with a stylish array of quality contemporary additions. Featuring a light-filled, flowing layout and an exceptionally private aspect, it spans a surprisingly spacious single level. Beyond a picturesque façade with a classic bullnose veranda, you'll find a home designed especially for low maintenance living and easy entertaining, beautifully presented throughout and needing absolutely nothing more to spend.
- Soaring ceilings with ornate cornices and centre roses, timber floorboards
- Open plan living/eat-in kitchen, large family dining room overlooking yard
- Spectacular high calibre contemporary kitchen with Blanco gas appliances
- Rear timber entertaining deck and courtyard, level lawn framed by gardens
- Four generously sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Skylit main bathroom with a frameless shower and Travertine floor tiles
- Tandem carport, extensive attic storage space, bayonets for gas heating
Ideally located to show off the best of the Inner West's convenient, cosmopolitan lifestyle the home is footsteps from Whites Creek Valley Park. A brief few minutes stroll takes you to either local Lilyfield shops or the vibrant café-dining hub of Annandale's Booth Street. Easily accessible to the CBD via the light rail or 470 bus, the home is placed within the popular Orange Grove Public School catchment.
Land Size: 309sqm (approx.)