Contemporary chic meets classic charm
Flawlessly blending ornate period character with immaculate contemporary appointments and vintage-inspired designer flair, this luxuriously renovated terrace at the end of a boutique row of three is spread over two spacious levels, teeming with northerly natural light. Featuring a rare abundance of living space, the home embraces an idyllic indoor/outdoor layout with ample room for impressive alfresco entertaining.
- Magnificent high ceilings, timber floorboards, and cast iron fireplaces
- Light-filled living area divided into distinct formal and casual spaces
- Skylit entertainers' open plan kitchen with servery bar to the dining area
- Stone benchtops, Bosch appliances including gas cooktop, dishwasher
- Double doors open from the dining area to an expansive garden courtyard
- Two upper-level bedrooms, master with oversized built-ins and balcony
- Elegant bathroom with frameless rain shower, Italian designer tapware
- Ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans and plantation shutters throughout
- Potential for off street parking (STCA)
Nestled in an exclusive Inner West enclave, rapidly accessible to the CBD, the home boasts express city transport footsteps from the front door. The cosmopolitan cafes, restaurants, shops, weekend markets and gourmet providores of Darling Street are all only minutes stroll away.
Land Size: 135sqm (approx.)
Purchase Building & Pest Report:https://reports.jimsbuildinginspections.com.au/building-inspection-repor...