Art Deco delight awaits personal touch in a lifestyle location
Poised for a stylish update, this home presents an exciting opportunity to put your stamp on a classic full-brick Art Deco apartment in a highly desirable location. Set in a boutique single storey block of four residences, this welcoming home has the space and ambience of a semi in this lifestyle location between Leichhardt's restaurant and shopping precinct and Petersham station, cafes and village shops.
- Generous traditional lounge with original corner brick fireplace
- Spacious original eat-in gas kitchen
- Two good-sized bedrooms, master with built-in wardrobe
- Original bathroom with bath & overhead shower, external shared laundry
- Private storage shed with potential to make a home office/study (STCA)
- Delightful shared garden
- Classic Art Deco charm with high ceilings and geometric cornices
- Beautiful original polished timber floors flow throughout the home
- A chance to update and add your own personal style
- Quiet cul-de-sac location, single storey with level access
- 500m to Petersham station, RSL Club, cafes, restaurants and shops
- Footsteps to TAFE, Infants School, Fort St High and City buses
Exceptionally quiet yet ultra-convenient, this Art Deco delight is an ideal entry to the Inner West lifestyle, investment or downsizer, close to everything and minutes to the City.
Internal area: 68sqm (approx.)
Management Levy: $1,000 per quarter incl. Water (approx.) Council Rates: $302 per quarter (approx.)
Purchase Pest & Building Report: https://www.eyeon.com.au/prepurchase-inspection-report/Petersham/2049/NS...