North facing double front family home on 443sqm
Instilled with c1930s character and washed in sunshine, this wonderful family home combines a low maintenance lifestyle with enticing prospects of expansion. Set with high ceilings and timber floors, it appeals in its elegant simplicity, with generous living and dining space complemented by a modern gas-appointed kitchen. It features a sheltered retreat overlooking a level garden graced with floral and citrus aromas while offering space to extend if desired (STCA). Beyond its interior comfort, this home also provides abundant parking plus a classic laundry/utility shed.
- Period charm exhibited in high ornate ceilings and original timber floors
- Substantial combination of living and dining space set with gas heating
- Flexible study space adjacent to the kitchen also suits as an infant's retreat
- Stone kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances including 90cm oven
- Fully tiled bathroom set with twin basins and a bathtub under the shower
- Sheltered area perfect for barbecues, also plumbed for laundry facilities
- Potential to personalise interiors, extend/build up or add a pool (STCA)
Enjoying a northerly front garden, this delightful home rests in a quiet family-orientated street that experiences minimal traffic levels, considering that it is merely footsteps from bus services travelling to great local schools and the vibrant retail and entertainment precincts of Strathfield and Burwood.