Spacious family home on Balmain Peninsula
Impressing with beautifully maintained interiors and sublime outdoor retreats, this cherished home c1896 is available for the first time in 33 years. The double fronted layout reveals multiple living areas and a premium kitchen, while the private alfresco retreat is uplifted with tranquil gardens. Period interiors have been enhanced over time, heightening the feeling of comfort and warmth instilled across both levels of this exceptional residence. Resting on a dual access block and located in a prized Balmain Peninsula setting, you will enjoy the short walk to an abundant choice of local schools, shops and cafes while offering a rapid CBD commute.
- Designed for effortless flow between indoor/outdoor living
- Original hardwood floors & flourishes of exposed brick
- Skylights & adjustable blade windows attract natural light
- Flexible TV room or study with under stair storage
- SMEG gas kitchen crafted from black granite & timber, with fridge, dishwasher and microwave oven included
- Three generously sized downstairs bedrooms, all with BIR
- Private parents' retreat features aircon, ensuite, WIR, private balcony and under eaves storage
- Wine cellar with storage
- 5kwh Solar Panel installation reduces electricity bills
- Delightfully large outdoor entertaining area offers deck and multiple terraces
- Low maintenance garden with water tank & two sheds
Enjoying the lifestyle opportunities of both Balmain and Rozelle communities, this residence is a delightful family home within in a prized Balmain Peninsula setting.
Council Rates: $510 per quarter (approx.) Water Rates: $250 per quarter (approx.) Electrical: $60 per quarter (approx.) Land Size: 222sqm (approx.)