Breathtaking period home in private parkside location on 227sqm
Showcasing exquisite interiors and beautiful fragrant gardens, this gorgeous family home is a delightful haven of privacy and serenity. The highly versatile design flows through formal and casual living areas and the kitchen, graced with relaxing outlooks over the sun-dappled garden escape. Beyond the elegance of the home's period characteristics, it impresses with spacious bedrooms that feature an oversized upstairs parent's suite, as well as dual access to suit in-laws or independent teens.
- Rich jarrah flooring, formal lounge room adorned with pressed metal ceiling
- Casual living flows out to rear deck with a day bed and the child-friendly garden
- Spacious granite kitchen set with a five-burner gas cooktop and a Smeg oven
- Oversized master bedroom has built-ins, an ensuite and balcony over the garden
- Front bedroom with built-ins and a wall bed that folds away for extra living space
- Bathroom features period style tiling and recently restored original clawfoot tub
- Air conditioning and gas heating, attic storage, two residential parking permits
This remarkable street is one of Leichhardt's best kept secrets, offering direct access to Pioneers Memorial Park, with popular cafes and restaurants, schools and transport all within walking distance.
Purchase Building and Pest Report: https://www.eyeon.com.au/building-and-pest-inspection/LEICHHARDT/2040/NS...