Private, terrace-style townhouse in a peaceful peninsula address
In a boutique row of five elegant, terrace-inspired townhouses (accessed via Rokeby Road), this immaculately kept double storey residence (built c. 1999) is immersed in a coveted northerly aspect and bathed in day-round natural light. A supremely comfortable home as-is with an appealing indoor/outdoor layout and ample room to entertain, it presents the opportunity to further capitalise on an exclusive waterside setting and add your own contemporary touches if desired.
- Living/dining with north facing bay window, spotted gum floorboards
- Sliding doors spill out on to easy-care entertainers' garden courtyard
- Quality original kitchen, stainless steel gas appliances & dishwasher
- Two sun bright upper level bedrooms with built-in robes, district views
- Upstairs landing study/sitting area leading to a sun-drenched balcony
- Zoned air conditioning, guest w/c
- Internal access to a double lock-up garage, plus storage
In a prestigious peninsula setting on the quiet end of the Great North Road, the property is just minutes' walk to the water's edge and a few hundred metres to Abbotsford ferry wharf and Rivercat services and the Sydney Rowing Club. Steps from city buses, the close-knit community setting is dotted with local cafes, eateries and boutique village shops.
Ground Floor: 98 sqm (approx), First Floor: 46 sqm (approx), Garage/Storage: 49 sqm (approx), Total Size: 193 sqm (approx)
Strata Fees + Levies: $1184 per quarter (approx.) Council Rates: $265 per quarter (approx.) Water Rates: $202 per quarter (approx.)
Purchase Strata Report: https://www.eyeon.com.au/prepurchase-inspection-report/Abbotsford/2046/N...