Parkside cottage on 283sqm with studio
A beautifully restored period facade, framed by a stunning solid timber verandah, hints at the meticulous attention to detail that's gone into refurbishing this cottage gem into a truly unique and elegant modern residence. With original and recycled timber fixtures adding to the sense of rustic warmth and charm, the home has been thoughtfully updated inside and out to feature stylish contemporary inclusions, low maintenance landscaped gardens and a fluid entertainers' layout.
- 3 large bedrooms plus a versatile, freestanding garden studio/4th bed
- Living enclosed by timber/glass bi-folds flowing to Travertine terrace
- Modern gourmet kitchen, 900mm gas cooker and Miele dishwasher
- High ceilings, original cypress pine floors, skylit bathroom, gas heating
- Attic storage space, future potential for upper level extension (STCA)
- Land Size: 283 sqm (approx)
In a whisper quiet street occupied by only a few historic houses, the verandah overlooks the lush, park-like rear grounds of the Sydney College of the Arts across the road. This secluded retreat lies within strolling distance to city transport, local shops and cafes, King George Park and the Bay Run.