Grand family entertainer on an expansive North facing block
Proudly positioned on a vast and versatile 879 sqm block (approx.) in one of North Epping's most sought-after blue ribbon enclaves, this impressive home will suit the growing family seeking style, privacy, and absolute comfort. Elegantly renovated with an emphasis on effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining, it embraces a supremely flexible floorplan, with light-flooded interiors and high calibre contemporary inclusions throughout. Featuring a deep, child-friendly rear yard with expansive level lawn areas, the property boasts ample room for a pool, if desired (STCA).
- Open plan living, multiple alfresco spaces to suit any weather or occasion
- French patio doors open to a timber entertaining deck drenched in Northern sunlight
- 5 bedrooms including a self-contained teen/in-law retreat with private entry
- High-end CaesarStone eat-in kitchen, stainless steel European gas stove
- King-sized Master bedroom, chic shared ensuite with deluxe monsoon shower
- Lock-up garage plus double carport, abundant under house storage/cellaring
- Elegant timber floating floorboards, ducted A/C and gas heating, rooftop PV solar panels
- Integrated Wi-Fi system, ideal for modern family life
In a whisper-quiet street close to sports fields and pristine trails through Lane Cove National Park, buses to nearby Epping station and shops. In a wonderfully family-oriented locale, the home is set within the coveted North Epping Primary, Cheltenham Girls and Epping Boys High School catchment zones.