Spacious Victorian residence
Flowing over two levels and blending original Victorian charm with fresh modern style, this semi promises an exceptional Balmain lifestyle. High ceilings, timber floors and classic marble fireplaces exude a historic ambience while formal and informal spaces, open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining and a flexible top floor parent or teen retreat create three separate living spaces. Tucked in a quiet, leafy street, it’s a stroll to ferry transport, elegant cafes and thriving village shops.
- Full brick, high ceilings with ornate central roses, timber floors
- Generous formal lounge room with gas-heated marble fireplace
- Gourmet open plan kitchen/family room flowing outdoors
- Peaceful, private and leafy outdoor entertaining terrace
- Kitchen with granite bench tops, gas stainless steel appliances
- Three sizeable bedrooms, lovely light-filled bathrooms, one ensuite
- Flexible upstairs living space or rumpus room with district views
- Nicely presented with scope to enhance and capitalise later
A special home in a premier location. Properties of this nature that offer abundant space, natural light, flexibility and three separate living areas are highly south, yet rarely found.
Council Rates: $473 per quarter (approx.) Water Rates: $304 per quarter (approx.)