Rare harbourside residence with DA approved plans
Set on a generous 424sqm parcel with direct garden access to the waterfront Thornton Park, this historic home (built in 1854) is located on the prized Balmain East Peninsula, representing the opportunity of a lifetime. Currently dilapidated, the residence captures awe-inspiring views across the water to the Harbour Bridge and Barangaroo. DA approved architectural plans designed to completely renovate the home, include a pool and provide for a stunning transformation into a sought-after family residence.
- Two sets of plans provide for 3 and 4 bedroom configurations
- Provision for open-plan entertaining with a fireplace
- Sprawling garden with views and pool that back onto Thornton Park
- Use existing DA approved plans and/or further the design to create your own masterpiece (STCA Section 96)
- Moments stroll through the park to Balmain East ferry wharf
- Footsteps to charming local village cafes, shops, and buses
- Brief walk to popular Nicholson Street Public School
- World-class position, breathtaking views & vast possibilities
A highly sought-after location with abundant potential and opportunity.