Contemporary elegance a stroll to the popular Bay Walk
Tucked away in a discrete enclave near King George Park, this contemporary two-storey residence is tastefully presented and offers a wonderful low maintenance lifestyle. Capturing an abundance of sunshine as it flows seamlessly from front to rear, the residence offers separate living and dining spaces, a gourmet open plan kitchen, and superb indoor/outdoor entertaining. Peace and privacy are noticeable attributes while leafy outlooks from every room create a serene setting.
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with timber floors flowing to the outside
- Granite bench tops and gas stainless steel Bosch appliances
- Separate living room warmed by a desirable open fireplace
- Large outdoor entertaining deck and level garden with privacy
- Generous bedrooms, all three with built-in robes, two mirrored
- Lovely bright bathrooms, one with bathtub, plus powder room
- Internal laundry, ducted air conditioning, undercover parking
- Solar hot water
- Near desirable schools including Rozelle Public and Montessori
Ready to move straight into and enjoy, this home enjoys the vibrant Inner West locale with a wide selection of culinary attractions within strolling distance as well as being convenient to foreshore reserves, the popular Bay Walk and Birkenhead Point shopping precinct.
Land Size: 168sqm (approx)
Council Rates: $438 per quarter (approx)
Purchase Pest & Building Report: https://www.eyeon.com.au/building-and-pest-inspection/ROZELLE/2039/NSW/3...