Substantial North facing home in immaculate condition
Solidly constructed and designed for flexible family living over a spacious single level, this immaculately kept residence takes full advantage of its northerly aspect, with well-positioned living spaces and a child-friendly backyard drenched in day-round sun. Offering the potential to extend upwards (STCA), it offers an exceptionally comfortable lifestyle as-is, set on 670sqm (approx.) on the high side of the street, quiet yet conveniently located just a short stroll to Denistone East's boutique local shopping village.
- Formal lounge (potential to convert to additional bedroom), separate dining
- Expansive sunroom for all-weather gatherings overlooking the gardens
- Sunroom opens to fully fenced level lawns, open air courtyard, garden shed
- Well-equipped kitchen featuring a dishwasher and a gas cooktop, chefs pantry
- Refreshed, fully-tiled main bathroom with deep bathtub and corner shower
- Polished timber and tiled floors, plantation shutters, gas heating, double garage
Boasting bus transport at the end of the street, the home is centrally situated for rapid, direct access to Macquarie Park's train station, shopping centre, university and business precinct. Also close by is Top Ryde City Shopping Centre and a superb selection of popular schools, including Denistone East Public within walking distance.
Land Size: 670sqm (approx)