Architecturally designed residence in Rozelle village
Lovingly and extensively restored by the current owners with respect to its rich architectural heritage, this spacious tri-level semi (c1880) showcases the rustic warmth of recycled timber finishes and carefully sourced antique fittings and fixtures. Opened out to let in natural light and create a seamless flow to private, north-facing gardens, the home's upper levels capture striking views of the city skyline and beyond.
- Open plan living with wraparound timber/glass doors and soaring ceilings
- Paved alfresco courtyard, fully-fenced level lawns, sandstone feature wall
- Recycled timber floorboards, exposed brickwork, ornate cast iron fireplaces
- Eat-in kitchen with island benchtop, stainless steel Smeg gas appliances
- Three bedrooms on the upper levels plus the option to create a fourth bedroom or formal living area
- Loft master/guest retreat opens to a balcony with city and district panoramas
- Chic modern fully-tiled bathroom with frameless shower, guest powder room
- Prime Balmain Peninsula location
In a highly desirable locale, footsteps from the cosmopolitan hub of Darling Street, from here you're only a few minutes stroll to a wide array of restaurants, cafes and gourmet providores, as well as Victoria Road and express buses to the CBD.
Land Size: 135sqm (approx)