Grand victorian terrace "Gladwyn"
An instantly recognisable property in one of Petersham's most notable streets. "Gladwyn", built c1885, represents two stories of superb Victorian-era ornamentation.
The property has been meticulously maintained with character features including original hardwood byfold doors, ceiling roses, ornate plaster mouldings, stained glass windows and pressed metal ceilings, give this property the grand charm of a bygone era.
- Five large bedrooms, master with walk-in, ensuite and balcony
- Grand kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, dishwasher & walk in pantry
- Two living areas, formal and informal dining rooms
- Alfresco dining/patio overlooking the garden and stables
- Three sunlit balconies
- Option for 6th bedroom or study
- Air conditioning
- Two car spaces
A rare piece of Australian history in a brilliant location just moments to Petersham village with its numerous restaurants, cafes and lifestyle boutiques. This stately home is in close proximity to top schools including Newington College and Fort Street Public, with Petersham train station just a few minutes stroll.
Available 15th July 2018
Lease Period: 12 Months
Pets considered on application
Applications are online through 1form
OPTION OF FURNISHED - PARTLY FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED