A substantial terrace in a convenient location
Occupying a deep level block of 159 sqm, this classic Georgian terrace promises an exceptional opportunity for investors and families. Flowing over three levels, it's beautifully presented, impeccably appointed. The home can be configured as four separate studios with the flexibility to rent it out or use as a cohesive family home. Its enviable address places it within a stroll to all the cosmopolitan delights of Balmain and Rozelle, including boutiques, cafes, pubs and fine dining.
- High ceilings, timber floors, solid full brick construction
- Generous proportions, stylish interiors, bathed in sunshine
- Roomy flexible living spaces, bright fully tiled bathroom
- Stylish kitchens, gas stainless steel appliances
- Outdoor entertaining deck flows to deep level rear garden
- Leafy district outlooks, city skyline views with Sydney Tower
- Stroll to Darling Street's charming boutiques, eateries, pubs
- Close to waterfront reserves, rapid bus transport to the CBD
- Four well appointed bathrooms
Blending historic charm with modern style, investors will appreciate the strong rental returns and families will value the flexibility.