Smart and ultra-modern executive style
This designer one-bedroom residence delivers a stylish urban retreat complemented by a top location amid Waterloo's lifestyle and shopping hub. It features a smart and modern design that makes it a fresh and easy-care home with chic interiors, good quality finishes and a private setting within the highly regarded Tiara complex. This vibrant location also has local restaurants, supermarket and the Danks Street cafe precinct within strolling distance from the front door.
- Open plan layout with combined living/dining area
- A wide full-length balcony and leafy street outlooks
- Double-sized bedroom with built-in wardrobe and balcony access
- Good quality gas kitchen fitted with stainless appliances
- Bathroom with full bathtub
- Large separate internal laundry
- Ducted air-conditioning, intercom entry and lift access
- Access to the Tiara complex swimming pool, sauna and spa
- A great investment with excellent rental income potential
- Walk to Moore Park, Supa Centa and Fox Studios, 'Allianz Stadium' and Sydney cricket grounds (SCG)
- 1-minute walk to Coles and Aldi and a 10-15 minute drive to the airport
- A highly convenient setting just minutes from the CBD (bus stop conveniently located across the road)
Unit Size: 63sqm (total) Council Rates: $225 per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $178 per quarter (approx) Rental Return: $530 - 550 per week (approx)
Purchase Strata Report: https://www.eyeon.com.au/strata-inspection-report/WATERLOO/2017/NSW/5178...