Sandstone terrace in Balmain East
Enviably positioned on the harbourside peninsula of Balmain East, this character filled terrace offers a rare opportunity to obtain a slice of history. Embrace multiple creative living spaces over two levels replete with sandstone walls, period fireplaces and high patterned ceilings. Set on a parcel of 128 sqm with a large north facing garden, this spacious residence presents the purchaser with the best of Balmain East's lifestyle.
- Renovated versatile spaces over two levels
- Expansive living flowing into gardens at the rear on the lower level
- 91 sqm (approx) of luxury living on upper level
- Well-appointed modern kitchen with new appliances overlooking backyard
- Three upstairs bedrooms with generous master overlooking vibrant Darling Street
- Two new bathrooms with luxury appointments to include frameless showers
- New carpet, paint and tiling in living areas and exposed beam ceilings
- Interior brick and sandstone walls on upper and lower level
- Rental return $995.00 per week
Enjoying the best of Balmain East's quintessential village lifestyle, this historic property offers a premier harbourside setting with the ferry wharf, waterfront parks and all of Darling Street shops and cafes within footsteps of the front door.