Immaculate light-filled apartment with parking
Set well back from the street in a well-maintained boutique block of only 12, this light-filled renovated apartment represents an ideal investment or first home. Located in an exclusive harbourside enclave in the heart of Balmain, the home is a mere 400m stroll to Balmain Ferry Wharf and Mort Bay Park. Showcasing inviting interiors with warm timber finishes and stylish modern updates, this home enjoys an elevated setting capturing attractive views over the historic surrounding districts.
- Open plan living and dining space featuring elegant original timber floors
- Contemporary CaesarStone kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Master bedroom with built-in opens to a private balcony with panoramic district views
- Updated bathroom with combined bath/shower
- Use of external private laundry + storeroom, parking space
- Ground floor location with easy access via 3 steps
- Lush well-maintained common gardens
Superbly located in a whisper quiet pocket of the peninsula that belies its proximity to every convenience, the apartment is set just footsteps from foreshore walks, a stroll to Darling Street boutiques, pubs and cafes and an easy commute by bus or ferry to the CBD.
Apartment: 52.6 sqm (approx), Parking: 13.4 sqm (approx), Total Size: 66 sqm (approx)
Water Rates: $178 per quarter (approx), Council Rates: $261 per quarter (approx), Strata Fees: $818 per quarter (approx)
Link to purchase Strata Report: https://www.eyeon.com.au/prepurchase-inspection-report/Balmain/2041/NSW/...