A grand home with style on 569sqm
Architect-designed by Neville Hampson, famous for Sydney's iconic 'Boomerang' estate, this home is truly special. Vivid Art Deco detailing with a South American flair evokes an exotic ambience while the formal and informal living spaces, indoor/outdoor entertaining, resort-style facilities and separate self-contained accommodation with a large rooftop terrace ensures an outstanding family lifestyle. Across from Ashfield Park, it's a stroll to shops, cafes and city buses.
- High ornate ceilings, timber floors and architraves, leadlight windows
- Grand entrance vestibule, spacious formal living/dining room
- Open plan kitchen/dining flows to casual living and out to rear courtyard
- Gas stainless steel Ilve appliances and quality ASKO dishwasher
- Sunny northwest-facing sandstone courtyard with water feature
- Sauna/steam room, spa, double garage with rumpus or 'man cave' areas
- Master suite with dressing room, original bathroom with bathtub & shower
- Self-contained apartment ideal for multi-generation families or tenants
Peaceful and private with potential for city skyline views if a second storey were added (STCA), this home is an historic gem in a prized location near vibrant Haberfield village.
Land Size: 569sqm (approx.)