Beautiful Victorian dual-level terrace in the heart of Glebe
Located in a vibrant village setting, this attractive c1881 Victorian dual-level terrace has been smartly renovated for contemporary living while retaining many of its original period features. Located in the heart of Glebe, this home presents an excellent lifestyle opportunity with easy proximity to the CBD, Sydney University and walking distance to Blackwattle Bay and Glebe's thriving arts and café scene, schools and express city transport (Light Rail).
- Located in Glebe's historic 'Lyndhurst Estate' in the heart of the village
- Light filled spacious living area features high ceilings and polished timber floorboards
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Renovated kitchen with modern European appliances, dishwasher and ample storage
- Master bedroom with built-in-robe opens out to sunny balcony with leafy outlook
- Second double bedroom featuring built-in-robe and city views
- Pristine combined bathroom/laundry
- Sunny, private paved rear courtyard with rear lane pedestrian access
- Stroll to Blackwattle Bay foreshore, light rail, city buses.
Perfectly comfortable as is while offering superb scope for modern expansion.