A rare dual occupancy and exciting prospect for investors.
Beyond a classic Victorian facade, this property represents an extremely rare opportunity, approved as a dual occupancy building consisting of a two bedroom, two storey terrace plus an attached studio at the rear with private entry. Both are currently tenanted, while a variety of options can be explored to add additional value and improved rental returns. Alternatively, occupy the terrace and rent out the studio, or convert the entire property into a spacious, single family residence.
- Terrace is Freestanding to one side and features period details throughout
- High ceilings, elegantly polished timber floorboards, wrought iron balcony
- Refreshed kitchen and bathroom, two generous, sunlit upstairs bedrooms
- Bright oversized studio with separate kitchen and private side entrance
- Shared access to a spacious and private open air alfresco courtyard
- Well-presented interiors with scope to further modernise and add value
- Scope to extend/reconfigure the studio (STCA) and gain attractive returns
The immensely popular location is moments from Victoria Road for a rapid, single traffic light commute to the CBD. Rozelle Markets and local cafes are only metres away, as is Darling Street's retail, dining and transport hub and Rozelle Public School.
67A Leased for $620 per week - Until 02/06/17 67B Leased for $350 per week - Until 05/08/17
Land Size - 151m2