Stylish apartment set in an idyllic pocket
An enviable opportunity to secure yourself a one-bedroom apartment with abundant lifestyle benefits. Superbly located only footsteps to Balmain village, you will enjoy a myriad of shops, cafes and restaurants. Convenience is at the door step with transport, amenities and harbour side parks all with close proximity.
Peacefully set back from the street in a lovely boutique block featuring a leafy northeast balcony, an inviting light-filled apartment awaits inside.
- One large bedroom
- Open plan design providing separate living and dining spaces
- Seamless indoor/outdoor living
- Separate kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Newly renovated throughout
- Well-maintained security building with intercom, set in idyllic pocket
- Car space on title
- Smart investment choice or first home in premium peninsula setting
- Stroll to supermarkets, pubs, fashion boutiques, Balmain markets
- Minutes to Elkington Park, Balmain Wharf, Dawn Fraser Baths
Set within a small secure block, this apartment would make the perfect investment or first home.
Strata Levies: $820.80 per quarter (approx) Council Rates: $289 per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $177 per quarter (approx)
Unit Size: 52sqm. Parking: 13sqm. Total: 65 sqm (approx)