Luxuriously large apartment opposite Rushcutters Bay Park
Set in a landmark Inner City building virtually opposite the harbour, this luxuriously oversized, open plan apartment captures views over the lush, expansive greenery of Rushcutters Bay Park and generous glimpses of the harbour beyond. Appointed with an array of high-quality inclusions and a classic sense of style, it presents as an idyllic, easy-maintenance sanctuary in one of the east's most tightly-held complexes, complete with beautifully maintained resort style facilities.
- Huge, light-filled open living, wrapped in glass to perfectly frame the view
- Massive, elegantly curved balcony, perfect for relaxed alfresco entertaining
- Contemporary kitchen featuring a full suite of deluxe Miele appliances
- Two generous sized bedrooms with near floor-to-ceiling windows & superb views
- Master has fully tiled ensuite bathroom with frameless monsoon shower
- Polished timber floors, A/V intercom, lift access to secure lock-up storage
- Residents enjoy access to a beautifully maintained pool and gardens
- Single LUG with storage and internal access to building
Set in a key Eastern Suburbs/city fringe location, metres from the harbour foreshore and a brief stroll to Edgecliff station, the apartment is a mere 2km from the heart of the CBD as well as strolling distance to Woollahra, Potts Point and Double Bay's cosmopolitan shopping/dining precincts.
Internal Floorspace: 96sqm (approx.) External Floorspace: 8sqm (approx.) Parking: 15sqm (approx.) Total = 119sqm
Council Rates: $250 per quarter (approx.) Strata Levies: $1272 per quarter (approx.)