Architecturally redesigned period cottage in a premium position
Set within minutes stroll to waterfront parkland and a scenic stretch of the Bay Run, this gorgeous turn-of-the-century freestanding cottage has been elegantly transformed by a recent renovation and extension by Inner West architects Tanna Green. Beyond a picturesque period façade, the home promises extremely private, quiet and low maintenance single level living, featuring immaculate interiors, retained traditional details and stylish designer finishes throughout.
- Restored traditional façade with stained glass and tessellated tiles
- Elegant formal lounge with pressed metal ceiling and cast iron fireplace
- Open plan kitchen/casual living with concrete window bench and bamboo floors
- A timber-framed picture window overlooks private, garden framed courtyard
- Sleek stone-topped gourmet kitchen with integrated European gas fittings
- Designer bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, combined bath and shower
- Mirror built-ins in both bedrooms, timber floors, ducted A/C, gas bayonets
Enjoying an elevated setting on a generous 190sqm (approx.) block, it occupies a popular Lilyfield enclave, a mere 400m stroll to the Light Rail for a traffic-free commute to the CBD, steps to Orange Grove Public School and walking distance to Norton Street's dining precinct and Leichhardt Park Aquatic Centre.
Purchase Building & Pest Report: https://www.eyeon.com.au/building-and-pest-inspection/LILYFIELD/2040/NSW...