Wonderful boutique 1 bedroom apartment
Nestled within a highly convenient street, this superb apartment is a haven of peace and privacy immersed within leafy surrounds. Generously scaled interiors are designed in line with principles of low maintenance living, with gorgeous Blackbutt hardwood flooring presented in the entertaining area. Beyond its merits as an investment property, this apartment also appeals as a first home, ideally appointed with a spacious kitchen and bathroom, plus an internal laundry room. The common courtyard offers a place to read a book under the sun, while nearby Ashfield Park provides an abundance of green space to enjoy.
- Elevated position of privacy offers leafy outlooks from every window of the home
- Tidy original kitchen is equipped with electric stovetop and a breakfast counter
- Naturally bright bedroom is well sized and provides a mirrored built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom is finished with elegant tiling and provides a bath under the shower
- Ready to move into, hard surface floors in the lounge for low maintenance living
- Apartment is set within a pet-friendly boutique complex of just 12 apartments
- Building presents landscaped entrance plus a sunny central courtyard to share
Strata Levies: $494 per quarter (approx) Council Rates: $327 per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $178 per quarter (approx)
Just a 350 metre walk from Ashfield Station, this apartment is great for buyers keen to access both a fast city commute and a vibrant and diverse local community. Ashfield Mall plus a range of cafes and restaurants are all located an easy stroll away.
Rental return - $420 per week approximately
Purchase Strata Report: https://www.eyeon.com.au/strata-inspection-report/ASHFIELD/2131/NSW/91-C...