Double front cottage on 183sqm in a prized location
Available for the first time in 40 years, this treasured home is designed for effortless living and well-appointed for comfort. The slow combustion fireplace at its heart keeps interiors cosy throughout winter, while multiple outdoor settings assure places to relax in the sun or shade. Unfolding over a level floorplan that is simple to maintain, this peaceful home will have additional appeal for young families, or local down-sizers who value their privacy and independence.
- Original timber panelling and exposed brickwork evoke period character c1940s
- French doors from the dining setting open to the sun-soaked northerly courtyard
- Tidy gas kitchen provides a large pantry and plenty of bench and storage space
- Family-friendly layout with two bathrooms, featuring ensuite access from master
- Ready to move into, with scope to personalise /add value when the timing suits
- Ceiling fans, attic storage, potential to build up and expand if so desired (STCA)
- Includes the benefit of onsite parking, plus an added street permit for visitors
Land Size: 183.5sqm Council Rates: $264 per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $182 per quarter (approx)
This is one of the area's most popular streets, with Ann Cashman Reserve located at one end and Darling Street at the other, and a quick level walk from great schools, local cafes, restaurants and shops, Dawn Fraser Baths and city buses.
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.