Double front cottage on 183sqm in a prized location
Available for the first time in 40 years, this treasured home is designed for effortless living and well-appointed for comfort. The slow combustion fireplace at its heart keeps interiors cosy throughout winter, while multiple outdoor settings assure places to relax in the sun or shade. Unfolding over a level floorplan that is simple to maintain, this peaceful home will have additional appeal for young families, or local down-sizers who value their privacy and independence.
- Original timber panelling and exposed brickwork evoke period character c1940s
- French doors from the dining setting open to the sun-soaked northerly courtyard
- Tidy gas kitchen provides a large pantry and plenty of bench and storage space
- Family-friendly layout with two bathrooms, featuring ensuite access from master
- Ready to move into, with scope to personalise /add value when the timing suits
- Ceiling fans, attic storage, potential to build up and expand if so desired (STCA)
- Includes the benefit of onsite parking, plus an added street permit for visitors
Land Size: 183.5sqm Council Rates: $264 per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $182 per quarter (approx)
This is one of the area's most popular streets, with Ann Cashman Reserve located at one end and Darling Street at the other, and a quick level walk from great schools, local cafes, restaurants and shops, Dawn Fraser Baths and city buses.