Charm and appeal in a character one-bedroom semi
This well presented one-bedroom semi delivers an ideal low maintenance retreat complemented by a prime address around the corner from Darling Street's cafe and dining scene. Full of character and presented in great condition, this unique residence offers an easycare home with fresh interiors, a private rear yard and lots of potential to further update or value-add (SCTA). The easy convenience of being close to all of Balmain's amenities makes it perfect for those who value position, potential and a walk-to-everywhere lifestyle.
- A flexible layout with high ceilings and polished timber floors
- Double bedroom with built-in plus separate sunroom/study
- A well-equipped kitchen presented in good working order
- Well-proportioned full bathroom plus large internal laundry
- Private rear courtyard capturing the northern sun with pedestrian access from the side
- Prime corner position with dual frontage and side lane access
- In a wide tree-lined street with good parking available
- Good condition and ready to live in or lease out immediately
- Strolling distance to harbourfront parks and the foreshore
- An excellent opportunity to bring a classic home up-to-date
- Future scope to update, redesign or add a second level (STCA)
Set on 82 sqm, the home is comfortable as is and allows enhancement dependent on purchaser's preference.
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.