Classic single level cottage on a 254sqm block
Tucked away on the Peninsula side of Rozelle, this circa 1890's weatherboard cottage is ripe for the home renovator looking to create a family home. Perfectly positioned to enjoy Rozelle's vibrant lifestyle, this attractive single level home retains character and flexibility ideal for low maintenance living. It also offers substantial development potential (STCA). Bring your builder, your architect and your imagination.
- Set on a level 254sqm (approx.) block with abundant backyard space
- A rare opportunity with immense scope and endless possibilities
- Easy access to the Bay Run & a short stroll to Rozelle Village
- Ornate period features including a fireplace and high ceilings
- Easy CBD access by bus or cycling/walking