A leafy family haven with parkside appeal
Superbly located in a peaceful parkside position that backs onto 36th Battalion Park, this smartly modernised residence will impress with its easycare two-level layout, generous proportions and leafy sense of privacy.
It is light and airy throughout and offers a ready-to-live-in home with lots of flexibility, fresh modern updates, and a private outdoor area for entertaining.
- A well laid out floorplan with separate living and dining areas
- Quality modern kitchen featuring a gas cooker and dishwasher
- An easy flow to a sheltered BBQ deck and private back courtyard
- Large upper level master suite with adjoining retreat/home office
- Two additional downstairs bedrooms include one with ensuite
- Rental potential of $900 per week
- Land size is 215sqm
- Covered upper-level deck that captures leafy views over the park
- Secure carport with access from a private lane at the rear
- Retained original details, high ceilings and an original fireplace
- Air-conditioning on both levels, built-in robes and large attic storage
- Underfloor heating throughout kitchen and dining areas
- Solar power and solar hot water delivered through panels on the roof
This impressive home sits in a wide tree lined cul-de-sac that's within easy reach of the best Norton Street has to offer, as well as Annandale's village life.
The complimentary Pest and Building Inspection Report can be downloaded here