North facing garden apartment with a surplus of space for entertaining - 157sqm on title
A contemporary 'lock-up and go' apartment with an abundance of space for the home entertainer (where else in these times?). The sun streams in from the elevated north facing aspect with the 67sqm L-shaped courtyard on title, protected from the afternoon sun. It's set amongst a green canopy that allows for privacy in the open plan living/dining areas whilst allowing for a peaceful outlook. Spend nothing or enough to make it your own in terms of renovation. Now priced very reasonably below the most recent comparables in the well respected 'Pinnacle' complex of 'Balmain Shores', the opportunity for a downsizer, professional or savvy investor is here for the taking.
- Spacious L-shaped living/dining area featuring reverse cycle air-conditioning and timber floors with a private leafy outlook
- Sought after corner position with an oversized 67sqm courtyard with a lush low maintenance planter box garden
- Gourmet kitchen featuring granite benchtops, pantry & stainless appliances including gas cooktop, oven, rangehood & dishwasher
- Timber floors throughout entry, hallway & living, with carpet in the bedrooms
- Master bedroom features mirrored built-in wardrobes and en-suite bathroom
- Separate internal laundry
- Two stylishly appointed bathrooms. Main features combined bath/shower
- Security building with video intercom and lift access to basement parking & apartment
- NBN ready
- Secure undercover car space with additional storage box
- Access to resort style amenities including indoor heated lap pool, outdoor plunge pool, modern well equipped gymnasium, spa & saunas
- Pet friendly (subject to strata approval)
Size on title: 157sqm
Internal size: 76 sqm
Courtyard: 67 sqm
Car space: 14 sqm
Strata Levies: $1,665 per quarter (approx)
Council Rates: $306 per quarter (approx)
Water Rates: $177 per quarter (approx)
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.