Fresh & bright townhouse with an inspiring ambience
A fresh interior brings style and quality to this boutique two-level townhouse which creates a smart and easycare living space with lots of natural light throughout. Modern interiors, many tasteful finishes and a prime Inner West setting all combine to deliver a great lifestyle tucked away just moments to all the action. From here it is easy walking distance to the light rail, local shops and cafes, with the Bay Run just a few moments away.
- Bright and airy open design with cool natural stone flooring
- Two upstairs bedrooms with built-ins
- Spacious separate open plan study
- Generous sunroom/media/guest bed flowing off the living space
- Quality stone kitchen with dishwasher, gas fittings and filtered water
- Modern full bathroom plus an extra downstairs bathroom
- Private courtyard at entry plus an upstairs balcony
- Commercial grade multi-split AC & ceiling fans throughout
- Security entry to car park and single LUG
- Set within a well-maintained complex of townhouses
- Local shops, buses, cafés and kids playground at the front door
- Strolling distance to Orange Grove market, aquatic centre and Bay Run
Unit 107sqm Garage 14sqm Total 121 sqm
Strata Levies: $1,265 per quarter (approx) Council Rates: $287 per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $183 per quarter (approx)
- Air conditioning, built-In wardrobes, close to transport, close to shops, intercom, close to schools, carpeted exhaust
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.