Renovated house with period features and garage
This picturesque home charms with sun-dappled lawns and a resplendent jacaranda tree. Interiors are well presented and naturally lit. Enjoy a formal lounge, separate dining area and family room viewing onto immaculate rear gardens. A renovated gas kitchen offers ample cabinetry and drawers. The master bedroom is accented by a bay window and mirrored built-in robes. Modern bathroom with quality fittings and tiles. Also enjoy the absolute convenience of a lock up garage and carport.
Positioned within strolling distance to North Strathfield shopping village, and trains to the CBD. Also immediate to good schools and a choice of parklands. This home can be enjoyed fully as is or extended further to create a family home (STCA). An excellent choice of residence in a swiftly up and coming locale.
- Semi-detached brick home, solid construction
- Attractive facade with tranquil expansive gardens
- Period features including scalloped ceilings, picture rails
- Formal lounge with skylight and original fireplace
- Dining area adjoining gas kitchen
- Family room overlooking rear lawns and mature greenery
- Updated bathroom with shower & quality fittings
- Lock up garage, driveway and carport
- Garden shed, shower room/laundry, linen storage
- Moments walk to shopping hub, dining, trains to CBD.
- Fantastic potential to add value now or later (STCA)
Land size: 343 sqm
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.