Modern residence in tranquil village setting
Immediately captivating with its classic contemporary façade, this two-level residence is designed for relaxed living and entertaining in streamlined interiors flowing to a spacious courtyard garden with sun-drenched north aspect. Freestanding on one side, the bright and airy home features immaculate interiors, generous built-in storage and district views to Barangaroo and city skyline from the upstairs balcony.
- Living room w/ polished timber floors, gas heating bayonets
- Casual living & dining area flows to alfresco garden courtyard
- Modern kitchen w/ induction cooktop, Miele oven, integrated dishwasher
- 3 bedrooms w/ built-ins, main w ensuite and balcony
- 2 bathrooms (main w/ bath & shower); laundry/powder room
- Custom built-in storage, r/c air-con, plantation shutters
- Landsize 127sqm
Just around the corner from Charlottes Cafe and local corner store. The property presents a tranquil harbourside lifestyle with a short stroll to Mort Bay Park, Birchgrove Oval and minutes walk to Darling St shops, cafes & dining options. Easy access Thames St Ferry Wharf and CBD buses
Download Eye On Strata Report: https://www.eyeon.com.au/106a-short-street-birchgrove-nsw-2041/
Council Rates: $431 per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $240 per quarter (approx)
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.