Delightful family home with contemporary appeal
Set in a convenient locale with immense lifestyle options aplenty. A tastefully presented character residence that has undergone a substantial extension to provide fresh bright living spaces and private outdoor areas that capture northern light.
Radiating style combining modern updates, good natural light and a functional floorplan that offers a e asy living two-level home.
- A flowing layout with open plan living/dining and a spacious family area
- Seamless indoor/outdoor flow between the open plan kitchen and courtyard
- Four bedrooms, three on the upper level with built-ins
- A ground floor bedroom and/or home office at the entrance
- Superbly presented kitchen with Corian bench tops, gas fittings & breakfast island seating
- Two bathrooms one on each level, plus large internal laundry
- A great street presence with a classic period façade
- Private rear garden and outdoor entertainment space, with northern aspect
- Close proximity to shops, wine bars, cafes, restaurants and boutiques
- Two street frontage, modern architectural design extension, elevated ceilings
- Landsize 170sqm, parking potential via rear lane
A high quality, low maintenance home with abundant lifestyle options
The complimentary Pest & Building Inspection Report can be downloaded here -https://www.eyeon.com.au/11-mort-street-balmain/