Spectacular executive terrace
Perfectly located a leisurely walk to all the harbours amenities this magnifically refurbished 3 level terrace embraces sun filled interiors and generous proportions ideal for in/outdoor entertaining.
Designed with a focus on space and open plan living
- Expansive living dining area
- Two generous bedrooms, one with built in wardrobes
- Loft area ideal for bedroom/study on third level
- Eat in modern timber kitchen with LED lighting
- Stainless steel gas cooking
- Floor to ceiling glass timber doors open to expansive entertaining courtyard
- Internal laundry with an extra toilet
- Polished floorboards
- High ceilings
- Gas outlets
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Opportunity for residential parking permits in street
Land size: 72sqm Council Rates: $287 per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $322 per quarter (approx) Rental potential: $850 per week (approx)
The property is within close proximity to The Star, Pyrmont shops, cafes, transport, schools, kindergarten and local parks.
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.