Single level residence on 152sqm
Beautifully presented and instantly welcoming, this private home evokes enviable lifestyle appeal.
- Two spacious bedrooms, both with BIRs
- Free flowing layout culminates in open plan casual living/dining area
- Large courtyard captures abundant natural light
- Private alfresco entertaining
- Streamlined modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- Skylit main bathroom appointed with combined bathtub/shower
- Alfresco dining, timber floorboards and high ceilings
- Private front veranda, level entry and side of house access
- Birchgrove Public School and Dawn Fraser Baths a stroll away
- Walk to foreshore reserves, city buses and Mort Bay Wharf
- Tucked away in a peaceful street, it's only metres from the culinary choices, boutique shops, vibrant attractions and city bound buses.
A tasteful interior redesign has added a modern edge to this freestanding character home with fresh interiors and good natural light throughout. It offers a spacious single level layout behind a charming traditional facade and enjoys a leafy setting in one of Balmain's most sought-after streets.
Being located so close to the vibrant village atmosphere of Darling Street with, shops, cafes and transport all within a short walk gives the home excellent lifestyle appeal and makes it ideal for those who value privacy and convenience.
EYEON Open Access Building & Pest Inspection Report is now available via http://www.eyeon.com.au/s/zUdnlf