Boutique townhouse close to Harbourside parks
The lifestyle appeal of a fresh and bright living space, within a short walking distance to all of Balmain's attractions. This absolutely irresistible townhouse is appealingly and smartly presented. Offering a great alternative to terrace living, with well-appointed interiors and elevated northerly outlooks over Mort Bay. This delightful low maintenance residence offers size, privacy and a great location. Situated close to an array of cafes, restaurants and wine bars.
- Generous open plan living space with polished parquetry floors
- Two upstairs bedrooms, both are fitted with built-in wardrobes
- The spacious main bedroom enjoys sweeping views over the harbour
- A well-equipped modern kitchen with dining space
- Good sized main bathroom, internal laundry & 2nd WC downstairs
- Set at the rear of the boutique Darling Mews complex of nine
- Easy level access to a large entertainment garden courtyard and BBQ area
- The kitchen is appointed with top of the range European appliances
- Ideal northerly rear aspect that ensures good natural light throughout
- Fully air-conditioned throughout,a basement lock up garage
- A superb lifestyle residence in a blue ribbon location
- Rental potential $800 p/w
- Comfortable walking distance to Balmain East Ferry Wharf
Internal Size: 84sqm
Total: 198sqm (approx)
Strata Levies: $1,343 per quarter (approx)
Council Rates: $303 per quarter (approx)
Download complimentary EYEON Zero Strata Report: https://www.eyeon.com.au/1-125-darling-street-balmain/
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.