Traditional terrace with tremendous scope for value add - 114sqm Land
Due to COVID-19, all property inspections will be conducted by private appointment. Please contact our agency on 02 9818 2133 to arrange a suitable inspection time on any of our listings.
Standing the test of time amongst the leafy backdrop of city's city edge, this classic two level terrace has an abundance of opportunity for re-creation. With a deep 'secret garden' of sorts and set midway along a row of historic terraces (just 11 of them), the streetscape shows the potential that this property offers.
Taking advantage of an east facing frontage and western aspect at the rear, light flows into the house throughout the course of day. It's within easy reach of transport and the University of Sydney. Plus, the revitalised Redfern village with a dynamic choice of bars, cafes and restaurants just around the corner.
- 114sqm of land, dimensions 4.57m x 32m
- Do as little as a paint job and floors or as much as re-design on a grand scale
- Potential (STCA) for a dwelling at the rear of the property
- An abundance of storage options.
- Parking permit available through council with parking options nearby.
- Has been a profitable short rental investment property for current owner over a long period of time
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.