Loft style studio in the fashionable heart of Potts Point
This attractive apartment is situated in the heart of Potts Point, an area renowned for its vibrancy, top dining and boutique shopping. Be impressed by rare high ceilings and quiet interiors from solid double brick construction. Santa Rosa offers the workmanship of yesteryear with the design and functionality of contemporary interiors. Open plan living and dining connects to a sizeable terrace. A loft bedroom maximises internal space. Enjoy a sleek and contemporary separated kitchen. Embrace stunning harbor and Opera house views from a shared rooftop terrace. Walk to the CBD and utilize shops and transport at your doorstep. This home is an assured investment or lifestyle optimised apartment.
- Well-built, 1998 complex "Santa Rosa"
- Rooftop terrace w/ Opera House, city skyline views
- Crisp open plan interiors, timber themed floors, high ceilings
- Balcony that opens to living areas for alfresco feel
- Plentiful integrated timber cabinetry and office nook
- Quality furnishings included in sale
- Loft bedroom, down lighting, natural light
- Crisp modern bathroom, air-conditioning
- Shops, cafes, top dining, transport at doorstep
- Celebrated lifestyle area known for village living
Internal size: 32sqm Balcony size: 20sqm Total size: 52sqm Strata Levies: $907 per quarter (approx) Council Rates: $227 per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $185 per quarter (approx) Rental Return: $525 per week (approx)
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.