Immaculate terrace home with double garage
Enjoy spacious house-size living in this modern four-level townhouse with sunny north aspect, balcony, rooftop terrace and internal access to a secure oversized double garage with storage area. In a terrace-style row of a well-maintained strata complex, the full brick residence features updated interiors with high ceilings and its own private entry via a front courtyard garden bathed in sunshine.
- Living & dining areas; Smeg gas kitchen flows to rear courtyard
- 3 double bedrooms with built-ins: main with en-suite and balcony
- Top level bedroom opens to large rooftop alfresco terrace
- 2 bathrooms, main with bath/shower; powder room/laundry
- High ceilings; timber floors; new carpets; plantation shutters
- Direct internal to oversized 2-car tandem garage with storage
In a wonderfully convenient lifestyle location, the property is just around the corner from Norton Street cafes/dining/cinema, close to schools and MarketPlace shopping, easy walk to trains and Light Rail, 200m level stroll to city buses on Parramatta Road & 10mins commute to Universities and RPA Hospital.
Total size 172sqm (approx.) Strata Levies: $1,251 per quarter (approx) Council Rates: $297 per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $178 per quarter (approx)
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.