Architect-renovated European designer luxury
There are no knock-offs in this architect-designed renovation: from the Smeg (Renzo Piano) stainless steel kitchen to the Bisazza-tiled bathrooms, this home is a rolodex of European designers and quality construction. Classic Victorian terrace meets state-of-the-art living, with three separate living areas including a home theatre (suggested use only). Electrically-operated glass walls lift away to give seamless access to the outdoors on two levels. Peaceful, private and enviably positioned, the light-filled open plan design is ideal for the entertainer, exuding a relaxed, funky and sophisticated vibe. It features:
- Large living/dining flows to covered balcony with views over White Bay and Balmain
- Seamless access from indoors to outdoors through electrically-operated lift away glass walls
- LAN, Foxtel, aerial and telephone to all rooms
- Commercial grade aluminum/glass doors and windows
- Original kauri pine and new American oak flooring
- Shutters allow complete control of privacy from total or partially closed to fully open
- Eubiq track system to allow office/home theatre set up in Lower Ground areas
- Open plan Smeg kitchen with Calacatta marble and stainless steel benchtops, and gas cooktop
- Bedrooms with generous built-in robes
- Floor-to-ceiling Italian glass mosaic bathrooms with Laufen-Alessi conveniences, plus a striking slipper bath from Victoria & Albert
- Air conditioning, wall heater, full-height towel/room heating in bathrooms
- Dual street access (pedestrian access via back laneway)
- Relaxed living over three levels
Located in the Balmain Peninsula alongside historic homes, this is a lifestyle address within walking distance of premium brand shops, cafes, restaurants, music venues, and some of Sydney's best pubs.
Internal Floorspace: 154sqm External Area: 46sqm Total Area: 200sqm
Council Rates: $365 per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $231 per quarter (approx)
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.