Stylish apartment in premier locale
A lifestyle of easy convenience comes with this well-proportioned single bedroom apartment, presenting astute starters and investors with a superb entry into Glebe's harbourside property market. Smartly presented to give it a fresh feel, it offers a bright living space with a low maintenance layout and peaceful leafy surrounds. This quiet cul-de-sac location is also highly desirable and has harbourside parks and foreshore walks, as well as cafes and transport along Glebe Point Road all within a stroll.
- Fresh and airy living space with polished parquetry floors
- Large-sized double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Well-appointed kitchen and peaceful leafy outlooks
- Large windows bring in excellent natural light
- Car space on title plus a shared laundry in the building
- A convenient ground floor position with level street access
- Set within a small and well-maintained brick complex
- Stroll to the light rail and the Tramsheds dining precinct
- Presented in great condition with scope to add value
- Ready to live-in or lease out and enjoy immediately
- Enjoy the Blackwattle Bay Harbour foreshore walk & cycle way
- The immediate area will benefit from the Fish Market redevelopment
- Close proximity to Broadway Shopping, RPA Hospital, Sydney University & UTS and the CBD
Strata Levies: $909 per quarter (approx)
Council Rates: $231 per quarter (approx)
Water Rates: $144 per quarter (approx)
Rental Return: $395 per week (approx)
Strata Report access: Please contact Allison on 0413 539 556 or email an order to firstname.lastname@example.org with the property address in the subject line. Please include a contact number. Cost is $150 incl. GST
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.