Immaculately renovated c1890 Federation home
Occupying a prized corner position on a leafy, tree lined street, this well appointed red-brick home has been fabulously renovated to allow for space, privacy and light to unite with great success. The ornate period features have been retained and respected and combine beautifully with the modern appointments. From the enticing street presence, the house flows through from the traditional layout at the front to the open plan, light filled kitchen/dining and al-fresco entertaining spaces at the rear. The sense of flow is apparent throughout. The original garage can still be converted back however the current owners have cleverly created a 3rd bedroom/office or study to suit their purposes. The current DA approval for a second storey allows for even further scope for added value. A glamorous home in a village edge location with transport opportunities in abundance.
- Three bedrooms include a separate studio/3rd bed at the rear
- Crisp and fresh interiors with lounge and casual living spaces
- Easy level access to rear courtyard and entertainment deck
- Contemporary open kitchen equipped with sleek gas fittings
- A well proportioned bathroom with freestanding clawfoot tub
- Prime corner position with dual frontage and side access
- DA approved plans to add a second level if desired
- Large attic storage space plus a storeroom at the rear
- Potential to convert the studio back into a lock-up garage
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.