Modern family sanctuary of space & convenience
Centrally positioned, this smart modern home has been instinctively designed with families in mind. Blending generous open plan interiors with plenty of living zones and warm neutral tones. Appointed for a carefree lifestyle, the home includes a covered outdoor entertaining area and low maintenance grounds. Its ultra convenient location is a short walk to Norton Street restaurants, schools, shops, city buses and the Light Rail.
- Fluid living and dining zones, media room and upper casual living
- CaesarStone and gas kitchen, wide Blanco oven and breakfast bar
- Double bedrooms, all built-in wardrobes, study or fifth bedroom
- Master retreat with walk-in robe, en-suite offering rain shower/spa
- Powder room, ironbark timber floors and plantation shutters
- Ducted air conditioning, automatic garage, storage, side access
Infused with an inviting atmosphere, this beautifully finished family home is ready to enjoy now in an exceptionally handy urban enclave, a walk to Orange Grove Public School, weekend markets, waterside parkland and the Bay Run.
Land Size - 308sqm (approx.)
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.