Original freestanding Federation home with prized lock up garage
Defined by its picturesque Federation façade, typical of the early 1900s, this freestanding house is in original condition throughout, presenting an enormously valuable blank canvas opportunity on a prime corner block. Its quiet yet extremely central address is a mere 500m from Stanmore station, ideal for CBD transport. Restore and retain the property's original appeal and reconfigure the interiors to suit your own contemporary sense of taste, with the potential to add substantial value (STCA).
- Soaring ceilings throughout, large separate lounge and dining rooms
- Three generously proportioned bedrooms, plus a separate study
- Original kitchen inclusive of a Metters Early Kooka gas stove
- Private level yard – potential landscaped entertaining area
- Original bathroom, internal laundry, prized lock-up garage
In a historic pocket of Stanmore full of classic period residences, the property is positioned to promise a superbly convenient Inner West lifestyle, a stroll to both Parramatta Road transport options and boutique Stanmore village shops and cafes. Weekley Park children's playground and St Michael's Primary School are less than five minutes' walk away.